Our certified instructors will be happy to answer your questions about certifications, career tracks, and even exam prep. Receive ADDITIONAL FREE OFFERINGS to include career consultations, discounts, and more!
Meeting number (access code): 623 890 973
Meeting password: zjveyM32
Join by phone
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-510-338-9438 USA Toll
Global call-in numbers
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter your meeting number.
Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Direct Link: https://bit.ly/33kyy4W
SIGN UP today to learn all about becoming an AWS professional and cloud computing.
What You’ll Learn In This Session:
- Introduction to Cloud computing
- Introduction to AWS
- Deployment and configuration of Storage and content delivery (S3, EBS, EFS, etc)
- Deploy and configure AWS Compute Services and Networking (EC2, Lambda, VPC)
- Deploy and configure AWS Managed Services and Databases (RDS, DynamoDB)
- Describe DevOps & DevSecOps methodologies and their key concepts
- Describe the importance of cloud in DevOps, use of AWS in DevOps, and deploy your private Kubernetes cluster
- Describe the importance of Chef and Puppet. Perform demonstration on Ansible
- Work with: Git with GitHub and Git with Bitbucket
- Work on the creation of Docker containers, Registry, Docker Compose, Docker Hub, and Docker Networking. Describe the importance of Grafana and ELK Stack. Perform demonstration on Nagios